Returns and Exchanges
For hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer exchanges or returns other than as required under the Australian Consumer Law, so please choose carefully! AMPERNA® does not issue refunds if you have a change of mind about the goods or services supplied.
To request a remedy in relation to a product, notify us of your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of receiving your purchase, together with written and photographic evidence to support your claim, including proof of purchase (we can only accept items purchased on our Site). We will respond to your claim as soon as possible, usually within 10 business days, to either accept or reject your claim and, if applicable, send you a returns form.
It is your responsibility to return the item/s to us, together with your completed returns form and receipt for postage costs, via registered post and provide us with the postal tracking number. Once we have received the item/s, we will confirm receipt via email and process your refund, replacement or exchange (including reimbursement of postage costs, if applicable.
Arranging Your Return
- Within 7 days of receiving your purchase you must confirm your exchange requirements via email email@example.com.
- We will confirm if the return of the product is suitable and send you a returns form.
- The returned item/s must be in original condition and unused.
- The returns form and the product must be sent via a registered postal service.
- Please provide us the tracking number. Once the items have been received, you will receive an email confirming receipt of item.
- The shipping costs incurred for returning items for an exchange are not covered by AMPERNA®. Only those items confirmed as faulty and returned will have any shipping costs refunded.
You can read our Terms and Conditions here.
We can only accept items purchased on our website amperna.com.